Deleting Campaign & re-starting. How to?

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Frederick4051
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Deleting Campaign & re-starting. How to?

Post by Frederick4051 »

If I delete campaign with 2 leads list attached to it, when reloading campaign will both list attached to campaign get sent out together or will that be something I will have to set, or if not can I get a step by step on how to achieve task. Currently all campaigns have been turned off but need to get back to work.
Frederick4051

Re: Deleting Campaign & re-starting. How to?

Post by Frederick4051 »

1.If i delete campaign is it only deleted from campaign or is it deleted from CRM?
2. If it's not deleted from CRM how could I delete from CRM.
3. If I deleted leads ( Industry) from CRM, and the decided to reinstall the same list will the system remember the list or actions that was taken when list was previously added?
* If you could give me itemized steps that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Tommie326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Tommie326 »

Frederick4051 wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:53 am
If I delete campaign with 2 leads list attached to it, when reloading campaign will both list attached to campaign get sent out together or will that be something I will have to set, or if not can I get a step by step on how to achieve task. Currently all campaigns have been turned off but need to get back to work.
Once a campaign is deleted, it can not be reloaded. A new campaign needs to be create and the participants (contacts) will need to be added to the new campaign.

When adding participants to the campaign, you can select multiple tags that will be added to the campaign.

Here's how:
Tommie326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Tommie326 »

Frederick4051 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:30 am
1.If i delete campaign is it only deleted from campaign or is it deleted from CRM?
2. If it's not deleted from CRM how could I delete from CRM.
3. If I deleted leads ( Industry) from CRM, and the decided to reinstall the same list will the system remember the list or actions that was taken when list was previously added?
* If you could give me itemized steps that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Once a campaign is deleted, the campaign is completely removed from the system.

Although we suggest not deleting contacts from the crm as you can re-target them later, once a contact is deleted it is removed from the campaign. This means when the contact is re-added it will start from step one in any campaign that it is added to.