Yesterday, I contacted Live Support and spoke to a new Support person. She was not able to assist me or find a solution. I asked her to text me when a solution had been found.
One of our members has tried to log in, and the error message she receives is "Account Not Found." She has an Active account, and I resent her password, reset her password, and nothing seems to be working in order to for her log in to her account.
We need a solution so that this member can access her account profile, etc.
Please see attachment. Thank you for your help.
Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 41
- meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice
- Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:33 pm
- Website: www.brcdenver.com
- Brenda Eways Account.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 73 times
- AllPro Provider
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:15 am
- Website: www.allprowebtools.com
I was able to log in this account successfully. Please try again and if you have this issue again you can start a screenshare so we can assist you.