How to create an email contact form

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Stephanieo2940
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

How to create an email contact form

Post by Stephanieo2940 »

Hello,

I'm trying to create an email contact form on my contact page. The goal is for site visitors to be able to enter their name, email address, and the message they want to send me, then hit a button, and the message is sent to me as an email. Basically the same thing you see on a lot of websites, where they have a "send us an email" contact form with fillable fields instead of an email address.

The goal of this is for visitors to be able to send me an email without me having to expose my email address to scammers and spammers on the internet.

If you could walk me through how to do this, I'd appreciate it. I attempted to do so here: https://www.coachclientconnection.com/Demo-page/ But while I can fill in the form, and it redirects me to a "thank you" page I created, nothing is sent to my inbox.

Thanks in advance!
Kayla326
Support Team
Support Team

Re: How to create an email contact form

Post by Kayla326 »

Hi Stephanie! You have started this correctly.

You ahve options to get notified by email or text message. This video will explain how:

Stephanieo2940
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Stephanieo2940 »

Thanks for the info, Kayla. After I've made those changes in the Website Settings section, how do I save them? There is no "save" button in the "General Settings" tab, and the "save" buttons on the "Blog Settings" and "Other Settings" tabs don't seem to apply to General Settings. Every time I exit that tab and go back to it, everything I'd turned on in the notification center is turned off again.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

Thank you for reporting this issue. The settings are automatically saved and now you will see them when you reload the page.
Stephanieo2940
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Stephanieo2940 »

Ah, it worked! Thank you very much!