Issue noticed on Social Reach website

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Trannum3487
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Issue noticed on Social Reach website

Post by Trannum3487 »

Greetings Dave,
I hope you are doing well.

Yesterday, we faced a problem with the Social Reach. Do you have any idea why that happened?
I am using defined('PAGE_ID') as custom code in the header template. Is there anything in the code that is causing the problem?

Scott suggested posting on the forum and there is something you noticed in the code. please confirm so that we can take action to correct if something is not done correctly.

Thank you
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Issue noticed on Social Reach website

Post by Dave »

It appears that you are saving code on your computer and then copying the code into your AllProWebTools account.

This is not advised.

It is important to always use the code that is existing on the website before you make changes.

We have changed the way that defined('PAGE_ID') is used and the old code that you have on your computer will no longer work. The code that is on your website is the working version.
Trannum3487

Re: Issue noticed on Social Reach website

Post by Trannum3487 »

Hi Dave,

I did not save the code on the computer. I simply open the template on APWT and do amendments and then save it to see differences on the front end. I only tried to re-use this statement defined('PAGE_ID')
to solve my purpose or demand with the website.

I am not sure what exact action caused the problem or needs not to be done with APWT.