*All* CRM data, accurately formatted, in a .csv file?

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Jen3896
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

*All* CRM data, accurately formatted, in a .csv file?

Post by Jen3896 »

Hi, I've downloaded a .csv file with CRM data including custom fields. The last column in the file contains Notes. Two issues:

1) I've asked several times over the past year for a version of the file that contains Notes from the CRM *only* in the column with heading labeled "Notes," but not spilled over into columns A (heading = "Buyer ID"), B (heading = "Email"), C (heading = "Valid email?"), D (heading = "Subscribed"), etc., and occupying several rows. I've contacted Support several times, they've offered to upload a .csv file containing the data in the correct cells. I've waited for it and then discovered the new file still has notes in the wrong cells. Happened again this week. What do I need to do to get a clean download of all the data I've entrusted to AllProWebTools' system?

2) The data contained in the sheet is incomplete. For example, if you compare the notes on line 954 of the most recent .csv that you loaded into my Reports folder, to the Notes on that client's record in the CRM, you will quickly see the discrepancy.

How can I get *all* of the data from the CRM in my account, accurately formatted in a .csv?

Thank you.
Kayla326
Support Team
Support Team

Re: *All* CRM data, accurately formatted, in a .csv file?

Post by Kayla326 »

There may be an issue with the software you are using to view the CSV file, or perhaps the file you have downloaded is not correct.

For data privacy reasons, it would not be appropriate for our support staff to assist you by posting your client data (or screenshots) into this forum.

I would advise you to start a screenshare with support so they can see your screen and walk you through some of the nuances of viewing a csv file and verifying the information.

Here is a video that will show you how to start a screenshare: