Why Can't I Upload a Video?

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Ssechrist2865
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Why Can't I Upload a Video?

Post by Ssechrist2865 »

Yes, this topic has been talked about already, but I am not satisfied with any of the answers I am receiving.

I am trying to upload a video to my Images and Files folder so that I can link it to this month's Recording on our Members Page (see images attached). I keep getting an error that says the size exceeds the allowable size (see attachment). I uploaded January, February, and March videos with no problem at all prior to May (see attachment). Then all of a sudden in May when I tried to upload a video, I received an error message and said the size was too large.

There has to be a reason why I am no longer able to upload any videos at all when I had no problem uploading videos before May. You need to fix this and allow more space in order to be able to upload a video and not put a max size on it.

I do not want to link these to my own computer files, which I have had to do for the last two months. I want to be able to link these to the videos that I want to have located in the Images and Files folder.

I need a better explanation and a solution to this, please.

Thank you.
Attachments
Screenshot (580).png
Screenshot (580).png (238.5 KiB) Viewed 1377 times
Screenshot (579).png
Screenshot (579).png (160.32 KiB) Viewed 1377 times
Screenshot (578).png
Screenshot (578).png (143.11 KiB) Viewed 1377 times