Remove extra stuff to reduce storage space.

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.

Remove extra stuff to reduce storage space.

Greetings,
Wondering what exactly is consuming so much storage space. We have already removed the large files appearing in "Manage Images & Files", but still the storage space consuming right now is approx 6GBs. Can you please help us to figure out and remove the unwanted stuff?
We do not have "Email marketting" web tools active but not sure if the email content we had on system are deleted or not. please check this and guide us.
Thank you.

Re: Remove extra stuff to reduce storage space.

Apart from above, I noticed we have backup of everything on SERVER, which is the main cause of extended storage space.
Thank you
Support Team
Support Team

The backup has been removed. Your storage is now 1.6GB.

Thanks for your help.
please help us understand how we were charged for the storage space from Feb 2023 to till now.

I requested you for Backup on 12 OCT so I believe storage should not be that much for the previous months. I noticed for OCT 2023 invoice, 9GB Backup Credit was mentioned. I believe it might be for the Backup Storage Space. But we are unsure about what caused that much space from FEB 2023.
As per the attached Invoices, we have been charged forapprox 8 GB since April 2023. Can you please check what exactly was consuming that much storage space for last few months? As in APWT Dashboard there is no way to check storage space consumed by sections separately. It shows the overall space consumed only. Does that happen by mistake? I mean some backend problem caused this? Or there was something that was too large in size?
I will appreciate if you could check once and confirm.
Attachments
May 2023.jpg
March 2023.jpg
April 2023.jpg
OCT 2023.jpg
Support Team
Support Team

The 9GB Backup Credit was for Bandwidth usage it was not for storage.

Alright!
But we are unsure about what caused that much space from FEB 2023.
As per the attached Invoices, we have been charged for approx 8 GB since April 2023. Can you please check what exactly was consuming that much storage space for last few months? Does that happen by mistake? I mean some backend problem caused this? Or there was something that was too large in size?
I will appreciate if you could check once and confirm.
Support Team
Support Team

In this post: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5095
you were given instructions to download the complete 8GB of files. You can review these files that you downloaded to learn more about what has been stored since FEB 2023.