Invoice showing invoice total as amount due, rather than remaining amount due

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Andy1735
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Invoice showing invoice total as amount due, rather than remaining amount due

Post by Andy1735 »

This continues to cause a vast amount of customer confusion. Bottom line of the invoice says (for example)

Please send payment - DUE UPON RECEIPT $163.49
Click here to Pay Now

And that amount is always the invoice total. What is actually "DUE UPON RECEIPT", however, is the remaining amount due, not the invoice total. Please fix. Thanks!!
Andy1735

Re: Invoice showing invoice total as amount due, rather than remaining amount due

Post by Andy1735 »

We have noticed that when we simply hit "Print Invoice" from the backend, the invoice looks as it should. In fact, it is laid out MUCH better than what gets sent to the customer, and has the correct lines such as "remaining amount due." If this can be sent to the customer that would be great.
Christine
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Invoice showing invoice total as amount due, rather than remaining amount due

Post by Christine »

The line items in the email content of the invoice can be turned off in Settings->Invoicing then the Invoice Email tab and the Display invoice items in Email option. There is then a link to the pdf of the invoice, which is the same as the one you see from choosing Print Invoice from the backend.
Andy1735

Post by Andy1735 »

Okay, is that going to help with the customers not seeing remaining amount due in the email they receive? All I see is that I can turn on or off the "invoice items". My issue is that they are told they need to pay the entire amount of the invoice rather than the remaining amount due.
Andy1735

Post by Andy1735 »

Just testing that out, it isn't useable for us. We use this invoice email to indicate to the customer that there is money owed on an order. If I turn off the invoice items they don't see anything other than an order number and a date. No call to action at all for paying a remaining amount due.

We really need the invoice email to look exactly like the PDF version of the invoice. I do not understand why the PDF version and the email version are different.
Andy1735

Post by Andy1735 »

can i get an update on this please? thanks
Andy1735

Post by Andy1735 »

bounce to top for update. thanks.
Christine
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Christine »

Hi Andy,

We will be adding partial payment information to the email content of the invoice in the next version.

Christine