Shipping Manager Issue

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Cfisher2118
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Shipping Manager Issue

Post by Cfisher2118 »

Over the past few days, we started getting reports from customers that they were not getting a free shipping option in their shopping cart. I have it set up to give free shipping on orders over $98. Invoice # 1833 is an example. She was only given USPS shipping options. I went into her contact record and tried to place a manual order, through the console, and it did not give free shipping for UPS Ground like it should have, because the order amount was over $98. I put all the same info in the online cart, and it did give free shipping for UPS Ground, which is par for the course, because it seems to be doing this on a hit or miss basis. For the manual-entry order, I tested it out by setting UPS Ground to a flat based fee of $0, and it worked. So it does not appear to be an issue with UPS credentials. I also set up "Delivery" to give free shipping for orders more than $98, as a back-up in case the UPS did not show (thinking the issue might be with UPS), but it doesn't work either on select orders. So there seems to be an issue with the Advanced Settings in Shipping Manager (Free Shipping Over specifically). And it seems to have become an issue in only the past few days, not coinciding with any changes on my part.
Christine
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Shipping Manager Issue

Post by Christine »

Thanks for giving so much information, it's very helpful when looking into issues!

I will look into the shipping issue, but if you need to give free UPS shipping through the console you can use the discount shipping box in the meantime to offset the shipping price.

Christine
Cfisher2118

Re: Shipping Manager Issue

Post by Cfisher2118 »

Well, the issue kept coming up for about 2-3 days, and since the weekend, it has magically resolved itself. Not sure if you guys adjusted something on your end. We realized we could discount shipping through the console, but the concern was we were getting abandoned carts for online orders because of it. I'll let you know if I see this again. Thanks.