Unsubscribe issue

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Gchild1730
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Unsubscribe issue

Post by Gchild1730 »

I have a client in my "expert" panel that has 600 unsubscribes and their Mailgun account shows they have no unsubscribes. Thoughts as to why?
Paige
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Unsubscribe issue

Post by Paige »

In your Mailgun it shows you have 587 dropped emails, these are registering as unsubscribed.

As for the other 12 people to equal 600, when a user unsubscribes using the link at the bottom of the email this goes directly to AllProWebTools and does not pass through Mailgun.
Gchild1730
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Gchild1730 »

In Mailgun it also says that in May their dropped rate was 259 but in AllProWebTools the unsubscribed was only 30. Is the "bounced" list in Mailgun recurring? Making the unsubscribe for June only 12? Confused because May was so different in comparison.
Paige
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Paige »

Mailgun only stores log data for 24 hours and then you can no longer look at it and they don't have a report that displays the dropped email addresses, so it's hard to say with 100% accuracy with so much time passed.

We have recently started tracking dropped emails differently in version 4.4.

I will have our developers look more in depth at the data we do have and get back to you.