We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hello,

I have been noticing that on many of our APWT client's websites, the sign up boxes take quite a few seconds (sometimes over 10 seconds) to submit. I've noticed this on probably over 5 different websites. Whenever this is the case, if you click the submit button multiple times, then you get multiple emails if it's hooked up to a campaign, and multiple entries in the dashboard.
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Sign up Boxes take a very long time to submit

Post by JohnB »

Do you know if these are all sites using the AllProWebTools Leadbox plugin for wordpress?
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Agalassi1792 »

I mean some of the sites that I have noticed this on are on wordpress, but others are APWT sites. So even on an APWT site the forms are taking quite a few seconds to submit - it's not just a WordPress issue.
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

Could you provide a link to one of these sign up boxes that is on an AllProWebTools site?
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Can I send an Email to the support? I don't want it to be public here. I'll send the email now
Kelly3903

Post by Kelly3903 »

I am having the same problem. Added APWT sign up box to my WP website page and the submit button just SPINS once the prospect clicks it. I get the data in APWT, but the person submitting just sees a spinning box and it doesn't look completed to them at all. I'm sure to expect calls that say "I tried to submit my contact form, but it seems it didn't go through". Our Web Dev isn't sure what to do on the WP end. The page is: https://kellyweaverphotography.com/get-started/
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

Thanks for reporting this. Your contact form at https://kellyweaverphotography.com/get-started/ is now working.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hi Dave,

Can you let us know a little bit about what was causing this issue? Last night, the contact form on our AllProWebTools website was having issues with this as well. so it seems like this could be a bigger issue than just on WordPress sites. I did just test our AllProWebTools form and it seems to be working, but I'm just curious about this.

Furthermore, if I or anyone else runs into this problem again, it would be nice to know a little bit about what's going on here.

Let us know if you can, thanks!