Clicking a page link takes you to the home page

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Dgalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Clicking a page link takes you to the home page

Post by Dgalassi1792 »

Hi,

One of our clients has a page URL that is a long page link separated by many "/" (level1/level2/level3/pagename) - for the breadcrumbs to help page navigation. I've verified that the page link in the URL also matches the page link in the SEO settings of the page. The links used to work - we did not make any changes to the links and I'm sure the client doesn't know how to make changes to the page link.

look on the Access-Continuity page there's the first button (blue) that links to page id 93. That page is rerouted to the home page when you click that button.

Support Code: 3263-0

Thank you!

Donna
Dgalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Re: Clicking a page link takes you to the home page

Post by Dgalassi1792 »

I found out a little bit more. They purchased their membership (which provides access to particular pages) using a coupon code that brings their cost to 0. When I login as this member (that purchased via the coupon code) I can't get to the members only pages. But, when I log in as a member that purchased via a credit card, I can get to the pages.

Even more info, if the person completed the purchase in September (that's one that we tested) using the same coupon code that took their purchase to 0, logging in as that person, I can access those member pages as they are supposed to. The person that made the purchase using the coupon code (and we verified that the purchased item was correct) purchased the product on November 17.

We've tried a few different people and scenarios and am finding it may be just that one person having problems - the one with the November 17 purchase. All others appear to work, as we are looking through and testing this.

Let us know if you need any other information.
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

Have you checked under Reports->Sales->Membership that the buyer in question has an active membership? If everything looks correct to you, and the only issue is their membership is not active, you can simply activate it from this page.

If the membership shows that it is active under that report, then I will need to know which account and which buyer specifically is having the issue.

Please let me know what you find out!
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hi John,

as Donna mentioned in her second post, the site is:

c3263.allprowebtools-s2.com

but yes, we went to that reports page and see that everything seems to be set up correctly.

so if you go into that account, and go to the Orders page, the person that is having the issue is order number 1070.

I hope that this is enough info for you
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

Thanks, we will look into this and reply back with what we find out.
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

I'm sorry, but I do not see any issue. I was able to Login as Buyer to the buyer that placed order 1070, and I navigated to the /Access-Continuity and clicked on the blue button that says "Contingency Planning" and was able to see the /Access-Continuity/Contingency-Planning page just fine.

If there is still an issue, perhaps a screen share would be the best way to show us the problem.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hi John,

Thanks for looking into this for us. I just did the same thing -I logged in as her and I was able to see all the pages she is supposed to as well. I'm not sure what was going on before, but it's possible that it was user error on our end.

But thanks again!