AllProWebTools's Format

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Slohman1910
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

AllProWebTools's Format

Post by Slohman1910 »

Hello there,

The first thing I'd like to bring to your attention is when putting information into the Custom Fields it brings up this note every time "Whoops! Input should contain alphabetic letters, numbers, and the characters <strong>!@#$%^&*()_-+{}:<>?./~,'</strong> only. [JAB21-900]" -Is there a way to fix this?

Second thing, Could we change the format back to the old way? We don't like that the custom fields are all located on the left now. It make it harder for us to read and find what we are looking for if we are in a hurry to answer a customers questions.

Thank you,
Colorado Tub Repair
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: AllProWebTools's Format

Post by JohnB »

If you are getting that error, then it likely means you have an invalid character in the text you are trying to input. I would recommend removing any special characters and just inputting it as plain text if possible.

Also, if you go to Contacts->Custom Fields you can drag and drop to re-order the custom fields to display in any configuration you would like.

Slohman1910

Post by Slohman1910 »

That's the issue, we aren't putting an invalid character into the text. It's making us insert one before it will allow us to save. For example, I have to put "!" after all my statements before it will accept it.
Brads326
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Brads326 »

I have tried to reproduce your results and am not having any luck. I have created multiple custom fields and have even named them with non alphabetic characters. I also entered many combination of non alphabetic characters in the fields of customers and I am unable to get similar results to yourself.

If you are still having this problem the best way to get help would be to initiate a screen share with our Support Team so that they can see your results firsthand.

You can click the "Support" button in the top right corner of your console and then may follow the instructions in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm5vXC- ... be&t=2m27s