Item not posting to ebay - picture error

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Andy1735
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Item not posting to ebay - picture error

Post by Andy1735 »

Getting this error:

7956 - Posting - Error : Add at least 1 photo. More photos are better! Show off your item from every angle and zoom in on details.

The item does have a photo and it is large enough. not sure why this is happening. I tried deleting the photo and adding it back to the item but the error persists.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Item not posting to ebay - picture error

Post by Dave »

The error message that you have provided is coming directly from ebay.

There is something about the photo that ebay does not like. It may be too small, too large, a filename with non-alphanumeric characters like (*&^%$#@), it may be of an unsupported filetype, or it may be a file that has gotten corrupted.

It would be nice if ebay was a bit more descriptive in their error message. If your other listings are posting correctly, it would appear that AllProWebTools is correctly posting listings to ebay,
Andy1735

Post by Andy1735 »

It does look like it went up after another hour without me doing anything. I'll generate a completely new photo next time this happens. Thanks!
Andy1735

Post by Andy1735 »

Getting this error again. Pics are within ebay's size guidelines, and I made new pictures this time with different file names. Error still happens.

Items 3078, 7511, 7562

We really need these to post before the weekend
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

2 troubleshooting ideas:

1. Try to do a test post using ebay's website to manually upload the exact same image file.
2. Last time this happened, you noted that it went through on the next hourly push. Let's see if it goes through automatically on the next hour.

The observations that are collected from the above tests will aid in figuring out where the problem lies.
Andy1735

Post by Andy1735 »

Dave, sorry I missed your response and I'm not at my computer. We currently have 4 products that aren't going up. It seems to be everything that we have needed to go up today so far. The last two are relists from eBay sales.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

Ebay is responding to your submissions with the following error: "Error: ExternalPictureURL server not available The server specified by ExternalPictureURL is not responding"

It appears that they have discontinued the specific Application Programming Interface that you are using and are requiring that you upgrade. We will call you tomorrow to discuss this further.