Error #994

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Lfrailey173
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Error #994

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Hi!
Just following up on "Error #994 Details of this error have been sent to the programming department" that 3 customers received this week when placing an order.

1) I asked buyer 29395 to resubmit his order as no card processing was showing in the console. He checked his bank statement and say the charge actually processed through. I checked directly in our authorize.net account and found that the transaction did go through. On his profile order 36064 shows for $0.00.We never got the updated invoice so I had to handwrite one and mailed his order out last week. Can we please get it updated to reflect the $67.80 he paid and with items as 1 packet 2oz Noni Fruit Leather and 1 bottle 8oz IcyHeat Lotion so for sales records it will be accurate?

2) another customer 28389 called this morning as she when she clicked the pay with Paypal option she got an error message that "this option is not available try again later" so she tried to pay with just a credit card and received the error "Error #994 Details of this error have been sent to the programming department".....did you receive details of this? The items she purchased are in her abandoned cart you will see the quantity for the lotion has "3a". Order 36204 for $0.00 just shows the 16 packets of 2oz Pet Noni Fruit Leather. She also purchased 3 bottles 8oz Noni Lavender Lotion and shipping $6.80 order total $456.30. I checked authorize.net and this card is currently "captured/pending settlement" so tomorrow will likely clear. I asked her what she clicked to add the items to the cart. She said she was on the product page and click our link of "click here to buy 16 and save 20%" on the fruit leather which came through no problem and for the lotion she also clicked the "click here to buy 3 and save 10%" which somehow added the quantity "3a" instead of just "3". Can we please get her order 36204 to reflect 16 packets of Pet Noni Fruit Leather $371.20 and 3 bottles 8oz Noni Lavender Lotion $78.30 and shipping $6.80 for total of $456.30 so we can mail a correct invoice out with her order tomorrow.

Let me know if you need any further info to get these corrected. thanks!
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Error #994

Post by Dave »

Both of these invoices have been updated as you requested.

We have traced the website visits for the most recent invoice and are currently unable to find any buttons or links that would cause this issue. Your detailed questions from the client were helpful. Please continue to provide us with details so that we can track this issue down for you.
Lfrailey173

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Aloha!

Another one this morning:
Buyer 18360, order 36247. The items she purchased are in her abandoned cart, the quantity say "1m" for all 5 items. She tried to pay with paypal and the received "this option is not available try again later" error message so she tried to pay with credit card and received the "Error #994 Details of this error have been sent to the programming department"

I checked out authorize.net account and her transaction is "captured/pending settlement". Can you please get her shipping address added to the invoice that is on her customer profile and has the invoice reflect the items she purchased:
IcyHeat Noni Lotion 4oz $20
IcyHeat Sport Formula 8oz $40
Noni Fruit Leather 2oz $29
Noni Lotion Minis 1 Lavender & 1 IcyHeat $24.80
Noni Lavender Lotion 4oz $18
Shipping $6.80
total: $136.80

thanks!
Lfrailey173

Post by Lfrailey173 »

oops for the Noni Lavender Lotion 4oz she used a coupon code for $1.80 off so total for this product should be $16.20
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

This order has been updated as requested.
Lfrailey173

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Hi!
Another one this morning....seem to be getting new letters letters in the quantity field, this one has letter "o"

Buyer 17074: when trying to pay with paypal she received error message that "this option is not currently available. try again later" so she tried to pay with credit card directly and received "Error #994 Details of this error have been sent to the programming department".

She has an abandoned cart which has the items she purchased and in the quantity field it has "4o". Order 36272 came through for $0.00 and with no items and no shipping address. Can you please add the 4 packets of 2oz Noni Fruit Leather for $29 and -$2.90 for the quantity discount so product total $104.40 plus shipping $6.80 for order total $111.20. I checked authorize.net and her card transaction is "captured/pending settlement".

Can you please also add her shipping address that is on her main profile as when I click edit to add it and click the save button nothing saves.

thanks!
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

Order #36272 has been voided and replaced with order #36297.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

Thanks to your posting of specific order numbers where this issue occurred, we have discovered that this issue is only affecting customers who are using MIcrosoft Edge 42.

We are currently looking for a resolution to this issue based on this new finding...
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

An update has just been applied that we hope will address the odd issue caused by the Microsoft Edge browser version 42. Please let us know if you continue to see an issue with this.
Lfrailey173

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Ok great news! Hopefully these letter quantities disappear...will let you know if any more arise. thanks!