Notifications icon

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Kmyers1730
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Notifications icon

Post by Kmyers1730 »

Hey!

My notifications keep showing me different items. When I originally logged in this morning it showed 23 contacts need to be called, purchases and abandoned carts, a total of 43 items. I went in to a meeting so it timed out, I logged in again and it no longer is showing the purchases or abandoned carts. I looked in the timeline on the dashboard and can't see them either. Was it a glitch? I just don't want to be missing them if they are there. Thank you!
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Notifications icon

Post by Dave »

We have not heard any other reports of this occurring. Have you experienced this before?

If you logout and log back in, the system will check for any new updates - so that is the most accurate way to see if anything is currently pending.

Let us know if this continues and we will be happy to look into this.
Kmyers1730
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Kmyers1730 »

When I log back in it shows the 23 people that need to be called but no abandoned cart. I know that there is at least one because she told me. Is there another way to check for abandoned carts?
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

Yes, you can check for abandoned carts from the Workflow TImeline in the main dashboard. There are a row of filters in the green bar at the top of the Workflow Timeline. You can click the icon that looks like a shopping cart to filter the timeline to show only "Abandoned Carts".

I have clicked this filter in your account and the most recent Abandoned Cart was from 1 month ago. Keep in mind that Abandoned Carts automatically convert to Invoices once paid. You can view all recent invoices by filtering by clicking the dollar sign icon.