Payment processed twice on an order

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Steve173
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Payment processed twice on an order

Post by Steve173 »

Aloha!

Order 46262 for buyer 35230 is displaying two credit card authorizations in the payment info and I just checked our Authorize.net account and two payments are pending settlement..... do I just click "void" next to one of the payments to reverse it?

This order is also strange as the order is shipping to a totally different person than is listed on buyer profile and the buyer ID 35230 is one of the first PayPal transaction issues we had today where she ordered for herself and then no order generated until it was forced through (order 46251).....I am not sure if the second order is something she actually placed or this is another glitch.....I'm waiting to her back from her....but I know at least one of the payments on order 46262 needs to be voided.
Steve173

Re: Payment processed twice on an order

Post by Steve173 »

oops forgot to attached the screenshot
46262.jpg
46262.jpg (68.05 KiB) Viewed 1647 times
Steve173

Post by Steve173 »

just an update....I heard back from buyer 35230 and yes she did place a second order to be sent to her mom and must have placed it during the maintenance on the system as she said the system was running super slow and she got an error that connection to our website timed out so she clicked back to redo the payment...which explains the double payment....now I just need to know if "clicking" void next to the second payment is all I need to do to reverse it?
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

yes, you can void the extra payment and that will refund the 2nd charge.