Emails missing from console

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Lfrailey173
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Emails missing from console

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Hi!

We have another concerning problem with our emails....

1) All of our emails prior to Jan 2019 are missing from our Marketing >Emails
2) This includes our Welcome email that is supposed to send after a new customer signs up on our website here https://realnoni.com/Signup-and-save/ (I just tested with a new email address and nothing has been received)
3) Our abandoned cart email that is supposed to send out every night to all customers with a cart that never checked out (where can I find the last time this email actually sent?)
4) Our Login Reset email that Dave created for us a couple of years ago that walks a customer through how to reset their password....I last sent this on Friday May 15th

I'm assuming this issue has to do from when we were upgraded from version 5.2 to 5.4 this Monday.
emails missing console.jpg
emails missing console.jpg (265.06 KiB) Viewed 1582 times
welcome email confirmation.png
welcome email confirmation.png (660.44 KiB) Viewed 1582 times
NoahBaldwin
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Emails missing from console

Post by NoahBaldwin »

You can access and restore any deleted emails by going to Marketing->Emails->Deleted Emails.
Steve173

Post by Steve173 »

Hi! How did these all get deleted? I can guarantee you I did not have time to go in and delete 314 emails since Monday....this is going to waste a lot of time having to go in and restore each one. Is there no way you can help restoring them since this appears to ber caused by our upgrade to 5.4?
Steve173

Post by Steve173 »

Hi Noah!
So sorry not sure what is happening with the phone lines....the screenshare froze up again and now I can't get it to reconnect. I will just have a look through all the deleted emails and restore the most important emails one by one. Thank you for your help!