Console keeps signing out

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Lfrailey173
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Console keeps signing out

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Hi!

Are there any known issues with console logins today? I keep getting logged out in the middle of accessing functions, placing orders, trying to view ad manager, pulling up orders, pulling up customer profiles....this morning it would happen about every 30 mins and now it's about every 5 minutes....any ideas? Last issue was about 3 mins ago when I was placing an order for a customer...after I clicked to create the order the screen bounced back to the AllProWebTools login screen. I'm sure you can look at my login history and see how many times I've had to log in today....please let me know how to fix this.
Brads326
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Console keeps signing out

Post by Brads326 »

Steve173

Post by Steve173 »

Hi! Referenced the link and I'm not doing any of those three things. I'm only signing in on our main office computer, I'm only using one browser tab and I'm basically constantly using the software so it is not idle no where close to an hour, maybe 5 to 10 minutes at most.....
Lfrailey173

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Hi....any more help with this? It's been happening today too....here's a screenshot from one recently....had just logged in, went to a customer profile and was placing their order, clicked "pay order" and this screen popped up and then the whole screen logged out. Happened again about 5 minutes ago...I'm working on editing an email clicked "save and preview" and instead of loading the the saved email screen it logged out and when back to the console sign-in page. Both times I was signed in for under 5 minutes....
logout.jpg
logout.jpg (282.59 KiB) Viewed 5818 times
Kathlein
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kathlein »

In order to assist you, we will need more information about this issue:

Does this happen when logged in as another user?
Does this happen when using a different web browser?
Does this happen when using a different computer?

If you have not tried the above, please do so as it will assist in determining the cause of the issue.

You should also change your password as explained in this video: https://youtu.be/I0h58c_vzNY?t=84
Lfrailey173

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Hi! Ok tried all three and still happening

Happening to both users on our account: steve and lfrailey
Happening on chrome, edge and safari
Happening on a dell desktop and a MacBook Air

I will change my password....
Brads326
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Brads326 »

Please start a Support Screenshare so that we can diagnose your issue. It would be most helpful to do this when you are experiencing the issue. Here is a video that will show you how:

If you are unable to access the Support Center due to being logged out too quickly, please send a text message to us at: 970-612-1515 to request a zoom code.
Next you will go to zoom.com and click the link that says "Join a meeting" to enter the meeting id and password. This will connect you with a Support representative who can assist you further.
Lfrailey173

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Ok will do tomorrow...it happened all day today...taking orders...marking orders shipped...loading emails...editing blogs...looking at ad campaign stats...hoping whoever gets the screenshare tomorrow has the magic fix as I'm sure you can imagine how much time we are wasting have to resign in and losing edits to blogs and emails because it just logs out when you click save and then doesn't actually save any of the edits
Tim3081

Post by Tim3081 »

Maybe there is something wrong with your computer. I have 5 employees and we have all been logging in all week with no problems.
Scott3487

Post by Scott3487 »

ya - I have a team of 6 people logged in all day. SOme on Macs and some on PC - no problems this week with login.
Kayla326
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kayla326 »

Thanks for sharing your screen today - once we were able to SEE this happen on your screen, we were able to address it right away!

An issue was found for pages that take a while to load - some of these pages display a lot of data like all of the emails ever sent or the campaign manager. This may also happen on report pages when you have set the date range to a large span of time.

An adjustment has been made to address this - please report back here if you continue to experience issues with this.
Lfrailey173

Post by Lfrailey173 »

oh no! It's still happening :( I just got back from dropping the mail...logged in and tried to pull up a customers profile buyer #2474 to help him with an order...his profile loaded quickly and I moved my mouse to start an order and screen logged out. I signed back in and pulled up his profile and same thing, logged out...told him I would call him back. Another call just came and a guy had a question on his order...pulled up buyer #29794 and same thing, loaded to his profile and logged me out....the website you had me bookmark to pull up every time it logs us out is showing "ACK"
Brads326
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Brads326 »

When you get logged out next time, please copy and paste the entire URL of the web page that you are taken to here so we can further diagnose this.
Brads326
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Brads326 »

Something else you can try to help diagnose this:

When you first login. Use your mouse's RIGHT button to click on the AllProWebTools logo in the top left of the screen then select "open in new tab". Keep both tabs open as you work from just one of the tabs. When you get logged out, switch over to the other tab and see if it is also logged out. Let us know what happens in this thread please.
Brads326
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Brads326 »

I have just spent the past hour logged into your account. I have clicked all over and spent the majority of the time loading report pages such as the monthly report, the ad campaign manager, and the marketing emails. I clicked several items in these areas and also went to the webpage editor, user settings, order to be shipped, crm records, order history, and a number of other places. I was not logged out once.

I do not believe that if I spend an additional hour on this that I will be logged out.

Since we have hundreds of other customers who are logging in without issues - and I am unable to get logged out while logged into your account - It seems that you have the only (computer / Internet provider / wifi router / etc) that will cause this issue. Therefore, the only way I can continue to look into this is via screenshare where I can see the issue happening on your computer.

I understand that it is extremely important that you are able to login to your account and service your customers and I want to help you with this right away. The only way I can see to accomplish this is via screenshare with the only computer that is actually having the problem.

It is not necessary for you to sit in front of your computer for the entire screenshare, just help us get connected to your computer and we can take it from there. I would budget 30-60 minutes that we will be working on your computer to address this issue.

Please start a Support Screenshare at your earliest convenience when you will not need to use your computer for a while - and we will look into this for you.
Ruth139

Post by Ruth139 »

I haven't had any problems getting logged out.
Lfrailey173

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Hi!
Thank you! We are in a screenshare right now....the programmer is seeing first hand all the logouts that happen and are trying to troubleshoot a solution
Lfrailey173

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Hi!
This message is for Tommy and the programmer that was working on our login issue today, so sorry I didn’t get their name… unfortunately we just ran into the issue again. I’d just got back in from lunch signed in and place one customer phone order for buyer #25764. Then another phone order came in, buyer #19353. I was midway through placing her order on the “new order” screen, was able to add one product to the order and then it would not generate the new blank box to type in the next product she wanted. I had to go back to her profile, click the abandoned cart with the one item and it then let me add the two additional items and process her card. Then another phone order, buyer #29166, pulled up profile, created order, clicked “pay order” and then it logged out back to the console sign in page.

Tommy called when you all were closing for the day to say the programmer had made a temp patch to the error codes they discovered and it was not expected for the login issue to happen again. But Tommy ask me to make sure that whenever we sign in we duplicate the page with the refresh.php…as this is what the programmer was using to troubleshoot the error code. I know you are gone for the day so I’m not sure what to do with the refresh.php page…I’m not very good at understanding code but it appears to be some sort of security issue with "requested an insecure frame 'http://www.allprowebtools.com/remarketing.html'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS."

This reminded me that often when I’m in our console up to the left of the url where normally on a secure page it will have the image of a locked lock but instead it displays the words “not secure” and then the url…not sure if this might be your issue with our login?
Brads326
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Brads326 »

Thanks for the detailed description - it helps a lot!

When you came back from lunch and after you logged in, did you have refresh.php running in a separate tab?

When you are actually logged in, do you see the lock icon?

The answers to these questions will help a great deal.
Lfrailey173

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Hi!

Yes when I logged back in after lunch I had the refresh.php running on a separate tab. I don’t know what to look at on the refresh tab screen...something about a request to an insecure page on allprowebtools so the request was denied...this is part of the error message I copied "requested an insecure frame 'http://www.allprowebtools.com/remarketing.html'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS."

When I first login the lock icon is there. Once I click around it often is not...today I last noticed the “not secure” when I was on a customer CRM page.