Auto Log Out

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Scott3487
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Auto Log Out

Post by Scott3487 »

Over the past 2 days, AllProWebTools has been logging me out randomly with an auto log-out countdown clock at the bottom of the screen. This is while I am actively working in AllProWebTools.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Auto Log Out

Post by Dave »

You will find the causes for this listed here:

http://allprowebtools.com/forum/viewtop ... f=9&t=4149
Scott3487

Post by Scott3487 »

None of those scenarios were the case. I was only logged in on one computer and it was happening while I was actively working in the system. I haven't had the issue since that day though.
Scott3487

Post by Scott3487 »

My team and I are still being logged out randomly. Two of us were logged out while actively working in AllProWebTools over Zoom at 9:53.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

Please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing so that we can look into this for you:

1 - What is the URL of the page your were on immediately before being logged out?
2 - DId you receive a countdown warning at the bottom of the page in an orange box prior to the logout?
3 - What was the exact URL that you were taken to when logged out? (There will be an important error code in the URL that will provide more details about your logout event)