People are not being put in the remove from campaign

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
David4197
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

People are not being put in the remove from campaign

Post by David4197 »

Hello

I am noticing people are not being put in the removed from campaign when they reply. I am having to do manually, when it should be automatic. Can you please fix this.

Look at Mark Cuilla Power Designers USA LLC as an example
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: People are not being put in the remove from campaign

Post by Dave »

For the example you have provided. We found that an email called "Email 6" was sent to Mark at 8:28am. Mark opened the email at 8:28am and replied to the email at 8:30am.

This means that Mark replied within 2 minutes of receiving the email.

Your account is currently configured to ignore any responses that occur within 5 minutes - this means that they will not be removed from the campaign if they reply within 5 minutes.

You can adjust this setting by going to "settings" on the main menu and then selecting "Email". You will see a setting called "Email Reply Campaign Delay:"

This setting exists so that "auto replies" and "out of office" notifications sent back to you from your contact list do not trigger a removal from the campaign.
David4197

Post by David4197 »

What is the shortest amount of time I can adjust it too and still weed out auto replies? Don't autoreplies happen within seconds?
Tommie326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Tommie326 »

The shortest amount of time you can adjust Email Reply Campaign Delay to is 5 minutes.

Typically autoreply emails are suppose to happen almost instantaneously, however there have been times when an autoreply email or out of office email has been received after a minute or two into the recipients email box.