Brand Colors - Keep in Profile

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Deanna4034
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Brand Colors - Keep in Profile

Post by Deanna4034 »

Is there any way to add and "keep" customized brand colors to our web / blog pages and email options?

It would save a lot of time as we now have to add the HEX number each time we make an edit to a webpage or create a new email.

Thanks for this concideration!

Attachments
Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 2.59.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 2.59.24 PM.png (131.51 KiB) Viewed 1052 times
Chopper326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Re: Brand Colors - Keep in Profile

Post by Chopper326 »

We have tested the feature for about a week now on 4 different browsers (Chrome, Chromium, Brave and Firefox) and found out that it did save the customized color palette everyday on our end.

Clearing cache and cookies can remove your saved colors. You can try a different browser just for testing purpose as well.
Deanna4034

Post by Deanna4034 »

Hello, sorry for the delay in my response. I haven't cleared my cookies or cache in a while and it doesn't hold the colors. I have another account with a non-profit - The Women's Executive Council and the colors don't hold there either. So, I'm not why it is working for you and not me. I only use Chrome when I'm on APWT sites as that is what I was told to use from your support.

Please advise.
Tommie326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Tommie326 »

There is not much more we can do via the forum. If we do not experience the issue and we cannot see your screen.

I would suggest that you start a screenshare so we can work with you on this.
Deanna4034

Post by Deanna4034 »

Chrome Version 100.0.4896.88 (Official Build) (x86_64)
Mac OS Monterey 12.2.1
Chopper326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Chopper326 »

Today I did a screenshare with the customer and she showed me that the colors were saved on her Laptop but they were NOT saved on her Desktop.

Both her laptop and desktop have the save version of Chrome and MacOS
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

If the colors work on one computer and not on the other computer and both computers have the exact same version of MacOS and the same version of Chrome, then we need to find what is different about the computer where it is not working. We have tested this on several computers in our office and many other businesses are using AllProWebTools in their businesses without this issue.

I think the next step would be to look for security software or browser cleaning software that may be removing the cookies without her knowledge.

Another possibility would be if she is logging in to different AllProWebTools accounts from the same computer. It is possible that the colors being stored from FIRST AllProWebTools account are clearing out the stored colors from the SECOND account.
Deanna4034

Post by Deanna4034 »

Hey Dave,

Thanks for the input. From the time I started with APWT, the Brand Color palate has not worked. I've had many versions of OS systems and computers. It seems that my account is an enigma on many issues.

The Women's Executive Council account has never kept the Brand Colors either. My brand colors are not listed on their account and they don't have any either. Side note....I am stepping back from my marketing duties with them and will focus solely on my own business account.

It's a mystery and hoped it would have been solved.