My unsubscribe page and link aren't working

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Stephanieo2940
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

My unsubscribe page and link aren't working

Post by Stephanieo2940 »

I followed the instructions here: https://www.allprowebtools.com/Branded- ... oWebTools/

And now the unsubscribe link, which I made with the short link the system provided, leads to this error page: https://www.coachclientconnection.com/h ... &lid=15690 Neither the "unsubscribe link" or the "unsubscribe URL" option work correctly.

This looks like the page they SHOULD be sent to: https://www.coachclientconnection.com/Unsubscribe/

But its formatting is visually unappealing, and it's grammatically incorrect, with no apparent way to correct it. How do I edit the text produced by the line "#|-unsubscribe-|#"?

Thanks in advance.
Kayla326
Support Team
Support Team

Re: My unsubscribe page and link aren't working

Post by Kayla326 »

I do not know which specific email you are having trouble with, so I am looking at Email ID# 188 with the subject line "How listening to my intuition saved a child's life"

I sent the email to myself, and in saw that the footer looked like this:
footer.png
footer.png (15.76 KiB) Viewed 627 times
I then clicked the link to unsubscribe and I saw this screen:
unsub-screen.png
unsub-screen.png (112.04 KiB) Viewed 627 times
It appears that your email footer with unsubscribe link is working.

If you can provide additional details, I will be happy to look into this further for you.
Stephanieo2940
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Stephanieo2940 »

That's strange - NOW the unsubscribe page looks like the screenshot you posted. But when I click "unsubscribe" in the test email I sent myself yesterday, it looks like this:
APWT unsubscribe page error.png
APWT unsubscribe page error.png (190.62 KiB) Viewed 619 times
Stephanieo2940
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Stephanieo2940 »

Part of my confusion and concern came from the fact that, when I'm in the website page builder and I click the link to view my unsubscribe page, this is what I see:
APWT unsubscribe page, viewed from website builder.png
APWT unsubscribe page, viewed from website builder.png (189.92 KiB) Viewed 618 times
(Note: I removed the line "I'm sorry to see you go.")

Perhaps you could avoid such confusion in the future by making the page we see when clicking the website builder's "view" button more accurately reflect what subscribers will see when they click the email link?