Email Integration

Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
Kcaster2202
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Email Integration

Post by Kcaster2202 »

I am wondering if there is a way to integrate gmail into the platform at some point where we could track replies to email sent and our responses to their inquiries. Is this only recordable in the notes section of a specific contact? That is hard when the contacts are hard to scroll thru and not searchable. And it is an added step going from gmail back to the dashboard for each email responded to. I'm sure I am not asking for an easy task...but it would be so super cool to track communication that way!!

Thanks for making this platform more awesomer every day! (Yeah, I said awesomer...)
Kim
Kcaster2202

Re: Email Integration

Post by Kcaster2202 »

As a simpler step, could you add a new note option under the plus sign at the top of the page and then we could jump to a specific contact via name?
Ok, I'll chillax on the posts before I get kicked off the forum!
Cheers!
Kim
Paige
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Email Integration

Post by Paige »

We are working on many features and ideas for the future including email integration! This forum post should help with ease of use to find contacts for time being!

Keep the suggestions coming, no one can use the forum too much! We love our users for being awesome and coming up with "awesomer" ways to run businesses.