Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hello,

I have a request for the Sign Up Boxes. I would like to request an additional feature for this.

Is there any way that there could be an 'entries' page - a page that lists out every sign up box and you can click into one of them and then there will be a page with a table that displays all of the information for every entry filled out for that sign up box. I think that this will make the experience finding information from a sign up box far better if it is all in one place.

Plus, building on this, could there be a message box field added onto the main options for a sign up box, so people can leave comments/suggestions/messages for specific sign up boxes. Using this, customers could then create more dynamic and interactive forms that can collect a variety of information that can be easily found all in one place.
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Sign Up Box Feature Request

Post by JohnB »

We're looking to add a message/comment field that will allow for a textarea element, and longer text responses, in the Sign-Up Boxes in the next version 4.62, so keep an eye out for that once the new version becomes available.

We will look into the possibility of creating a report to view the responses from a Sign-Up Box, and let us know if you think of anything else that would be relevant for a report like this!
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Okay cool thanks john!
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

Thanks to your request, this feature is now available in our latest version of AllProWebTools 4.62.

You will see a new checkbox to add a message field when you are in the leadbox editor.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Thank you, Dave! I appreciate all the edits!