History on Stlye Sheet

Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

History on Stlye Sheet

Post by Agalassi1792 »

hello,

So... for some pretext as to why I think that this is extremely, extremely important.

We have a client whose stylesheet is currently at around 2400 lines. I was in there just now, making changes. The page was taking like 30 seconds to save and I was impatient so I clicked away, then went back into the stylesheet. when I went back into it, nearly 400 lines had been deleted.

Luckily, I make constant backups of this saved in a notepad to my machine. So I was able to revert back to the version I had from about a week ago now. But I did lose some changes in this process, but nothing too major. I think.

So, on pages, you have a way to revert back, meaning you can see the history of page edits and can go back to a previous version.

Can this please, please be implemented into the stylesheet, and other page templates as well? Every single time I make an edit to a stylehseet, I do the same thing - I manually copy and paste the tempalte into a notepad and save it to my machine, then go ahead with the changes in case something happens and I need to revert back. I do this all the time, on every APWT site I work on.

so having a way to go back would be extremely awesome, thank you.
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: History on Stlye Sheet

Post by JohnB »

Thanks for the suggestion! We will look into the possibility of adding something like this into a future version!
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Re: History on Stlye Sheet

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hey John,

Sounds good, thanks so much!