Is there a way to hide this message?

Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Is there a way to hide this message?

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hello,

Is there a way to permanently make it so that this message stops popping up every time I log into APWT?

"AllProWebTools uses the "browser notification system" in order to keep you up to date on your business.
In order for this to work as intended, you must give this website permission to use the "browser notification system"."

I do not want to use the browser notification system - I do not enjoy browser pop ups. How can I make it so that this message stops popping up every time I log in?

let me know, thank you.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Is there a way to hide this message?

Post by Dave »

Enabling browser notifications will not automatically result in receiving popups or notifications. Also, browser notifications are never used for advertising.

When you enable the browser notification system, you will only receive notifications that you enable within AllProWebTools. If you have not enabled any notifications within AllProWebTools, then you will have the peace of mind that you will not receive any of the browser notifications that you "do not enjoy".

The message that is popping up when you log in is just asking you to set your browser to allow browser notifications - so that if you should decide to enabled them in AllProWebTools - they will work right away.

Currently, browser notifications are only used by AllProWebTools for Appointment reminders. If you are not using this feature, you will not see any browser notifications.

The importance of notifying AllProWebTools users that their browser is blocking their browser notifications (after they have specifically configured AllProWebTools to notify them) has become more important as AllProWebTools users are depending on AllProWebTools to remind them so that they do not miss their appointments. This must be checked on login as many AllProWebTools users login from different computers or browsers, and our users expect their notifications to work on any computer or browser.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Re: Is there a way to hide this message?

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hi Dave,

Okay great, thank you for this explanation about this and how it all works, I appreciate it!