Need the ability to have campaigns tag people with MULTIPLE tags

Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Need the ability to have campaigns tag people with MULTIPLE tags

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hello,

I need the ability for a campaign to tag someone with MULTIPLE tags. Right now, the way that this works, is so terribly confusing:

"You can set the first tag on the lead box and the second tag on the campaign"

The problem with this is when you already have dozens of campaigns and leadboxes. matching up the right campaign to the right leadbox is already a pain and is very confusing.

Also, the fact that campaigns cannot be edited makes this so much more difficult, since if the tag changes, we need to completely recreate the campaign from the ground up.

So its like if we wanted a campaign to tag a person with 3+ tags, it sounds like that is impossible at the moment.

So... ideally... this should ALL be able to be done in the campaigns screen. It is very strange to me that in order to get someone tagged twice, we need to do this in TWO different areas (campaign and lead boxes) when it would be so much easier, and make so much more sense if this could all just happen when you make a campaign or EDIT a campaign...

we also really need the ability to edit campaigns, that would be so very helpful.

Please let me know about this, thank you.
Benjaminh326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Re: Need the ability to have campaigns tag people with MULTIPLE tags

Post by Benjaminh326 »

Thanks for the suggestion!

If any other users would like to see the ability to add multiple tags to a signup box, please upvote this post.
Jonathan3914

Re: Need the ability to have campaigns tag people with MULTIPLE tags

Post by Jonathan3914 »

Would also like to see this.