Attachments - Can we just attach docs without having to upload to APWT site

Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
Christiana3971
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Attachments - Can we just attach docs without having to upload to APWT site

Post by Christiana3971 »

Hi,

I'm sending emails to my clients after our work sessions with their back up documentation. It consists of 4 - 12 attachments.

Currently the system requires that I upload all my files before attaching to my email and that is very cumbersome and time consuming.

Can you adapt the feature to just let me attach from my computer files as regular email does?

Please advise as this inhibits we wanting to use this platform. It wastes time and is counterproductive.

Otherwise, love the other features.

Christiana
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Attachments - Can we just attach docs without having to upload to APWT site

Post by Dave »

Thanks for commenting on this! We are aware of this issue (and a few others to improve the email system) and have plans to address it in the future, but it may be several months from now. In the meantime, you can still send emails from your regular email program (such as gmail, icloud, or any other) and send the attachments that way. Yes, it is true that the email will not be tracked by AllProWebTools, you can add a quick note in AllProWebTools that you sent the "work session" email to them.

Also, if they happen to reply to the email - then the reply AND the original email will be automatically recorded in AllProWebTools.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Attachments - Can we just attach docs without having to upload to APWT site

Post by Dave »

Thanks for the suggestion! This feature is now available in version 5.71