Creating a Signature

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Martomkee3229
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Creating a Signature

Post by Martomkee3229 »

Hi there!

I would like to create a customized signature to add to every email I send out. Can you direct me to a tutorial or video or instructions on how I can best do this? Again, I would like this on every email, so it's fine if I need to go into the backend somewhere to make this happen.

Thanks so much!
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Creating a Signature

Post by JohnB »

You can edit your email signature by clicking on your username in the top right corner, then clicking on "Profile" from the dropdown menu. When your profile opens, click on the Authorship tab, and there will be a box where you can edit your "Signature."

This signature will be used anytime you send an email from the CRM. If you would like to add something on the bottom of the emails sent out of Emails->View Emails, that will need to be added to each email individually.

Please let me know if you have more questions, or if I can clarify for you!
Martomkee3229

Post by Martomkee3229 »

Thanks!

Is there a Widget we can set-up and then add to each email so that we aren't having to manually go through linking everything within each email each time? Our signature includes an image, linked website, linked social medai profiles, etc.
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

There is not a widget to add a signature, but if you open up your user profile in one tab, and open the email in another tab, you should be able to copy and paste your entire signature over, including the links and image.
Bemi4270

Post by Bemi4270 »

HI
I am trying to add an e-mail signature that will go out in all my e-mail campaigns and e-mails I send. The e-mail signature has clickable links for my website, linkedIN and e-mail. How can I upload this under my user signature and ensure the links work? I tried copying the HTML code and pasting it, but that did not work. Can you please assist. Thanks so much !
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

It sounds like you are following the correct steps. Please start a Support Screenshare so we can see your screen and assist you! Here is a video that will show you how: