Attn John Adding Banner

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Jeff804
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Attn John Adding Banner

Post by Jeff804 »

John You had just helped me setup the banner on the theme for my logo. The (Pure Pressure Banner Drop down) was in my sample website that your designers had made me for sample changes as we spoke about.

Will you be able to duplicate that for me on my actual live site when I change the theme for good? I just want to make sure before I totally change my current theme on my (LIVE) site. Thanks

Jeff
Pure Pressure
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Attn John Adding Banner

Post by JohnB »

Hello Jeff!

Yes, any changes you mock on the mockup site we provided you we will be able to copy over onto your live site when you are ready. Simply get your mockup looking the way you like, and we will take care of everything when you are ready.

If you are having difficulties designing your mockup site, I would recommend clicking the Support button in your console, and choosing "Talk to an Expert" where you can look through the directory of certified AllProWebTools Web Development Experts who are skilled and willing to help you design your site.
Purepressure2803

Post by Purepressure2803 »

So am I understanding that I should fully update the mock up site with the new theme and then have you guys copy it over? oppose to changing my current theme while it is live and doing necessary changes to the live site with the new theme uploaded?
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

You are correct, we will copy all of your changes to your live site when you are ready.
Purepressure2803

Re: Attn Dave Changes

Post by Purepressure2803 »

I am ready for all the content on my mockup site to be transferred to my live site. What do I need to do? to get this to happen?
Paige
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Paige »

Your content has been moved to your live site, it looks awesome!!
Jeff804

Post by Jeff804 »

Thank you for the help.

1) On mobile devices when you try to hoover over the "PRESSURE WASHING" tab to get to the drop down options it automatically selects a tab but will not let the user choose the other tabs. ie rv/auto, commercial, truck fleets etc

2) How do you change the order of the additional pages Under my "PRESSURE WASHING" tab?

3) Is there an option to change the font or boldness of the left column menu selections.?

ie the tabs

Welcome
Pressure washing
Fence/deck
gutter cleaning
graffiti removal

If so how do you perform this?

Thanks
Paige
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Paige »

1. There are a few options for this with this particular theme:
    1. Delete the content on the "Pressure Washing" page
    2. Add links from the sub navigation to the content of the "Pressure Washing" page
    3. Change sub navigation to a block element in certain media sizes, css code below:

Code: Select all

@media (max-width: 767px) {
        .nav li .dropdown-menu {
           display: block;
           position: relative;
           width: 100%;
           text-align: center;
        }
      }

2. Go to Website > My Webpages and choose one of the "additional pages". Click on the Settings tab and change the "Navigation Precedence"
  3. You can do this by editing the Stylesheet, you can use the below css selector to edit how this menu looks:

#sidebar, #sidebar a {

}

Jeff804

Re: Attn Paige

Post by Jeff804 »

Thanks for the response! As far as question 1. This was the same problem that if I remember right YOU helped me with when we made the site mobile friendly (originally) The same problem was happening when you hovered over the pressure washing tab on the original site when viewed on a mobile device. You guys fixed that on your end. I would like to keep it the same without deleting the page! Can you perform the same thing that you did on the original site so all the drop down options are available on a mobile device?

I appreciate your help with this. I think this is the last thing I need for this to be complete! Thanks
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

Hello Jeff,

What Paige posted above with the css code is what used to be on your previous site. You can fix this yourself by copying this code into your stylesheet:

@media (max-width: 767px) {
  .nav li .dropdown-menu {
     display: block;
     position: relative;
     width: 100%;
     text-align: center;
  }
}
  1. Go to Settings->Administrator
  2. In the box titled "Theme Editor" click on "Stylesheet"
  3. Copy the code above, and paste it into the stylesheet.
  4. Click the save icon on the stylesheet editor (the floppy disk icon on the far left)
  5. Go to your site on your phone and confirm the changes took place!
Please let me know if you have any more questions!