Client APWT URL access

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Gchild1730
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Client APWT URL access

Post by Gchild1730 »

I am trying to set up Jessica Nowell with TOP Organization on AllProWebTools and it says that toporganization.myallprowebtools.com is already taken? Is it possible to get that account under CR Conversations so I can get her Mailgun all connected and everything? Or do I need to set up a different account for her?
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Client APWT URL access

Post by Dave »

Great question!

You can deploy an install for a new client from within your own Provider or Expert Console and the account will automatically be linked.

In some cases, your client may already have their own AllProWebTools account and may want to add you as a hired expert. This will allow you to access their account with a link from your own Provider or Expert Console.

To do this, ask your client to login to their AllProWebTools account and click on "Settings" and then choose the link "Experts / Providers". This will allow your client to manage who they are working with.

Here is a video with more information about this (skip ahead in the video to the 3 minute mark):

Gchild1730
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Gchild1730 »

Thanks! Also - She was set up with a demo site a while back and it's requiring her to put in her credit card information for the set up fee when we are trying to set it up for her (thus that fee would be waved). Suggestions on how to move forward so I can help her set up without the APWT setup fee?
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

It is always best to deploy installations on behalf of your client, rather than asking them to create their own account and linking it to your Expert / Provider account later. This is our best practice recommendation.

However, you can use your AllProWebTools Expert company name as the coupon code to bypass the setup fee. The system will still say "$195 setup" - but your customer will not actually be charged.