Marketing Report Suggestions 4.5

Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
Thesocialpro1793
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Marketing Report Suggestions 4.5

Post by Thesocialpro1793 »

Hiya Guys and Gals,

Playing with Interactions. Here are my initial observations on the social media component.

(1) Google Analytics - currently I can only select 1 site, but I have multiple. It would be great to get the report to reflect each website I have.

(2) Facebook - Ad Reporting and Video Views integration would be a great add to the reporting options

(3) Facebook - I own multiple Facebook pages, It would be great to get the report to reflect each Page I have.

(4) Twitter - I own multiple twitter accounts, It would be great to get the report to reflect each Page I have.

(5) Twitter - can we also add: QTY of Tweets, Qty of unfollows?

(6) Any plans for LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest or Instagram?

You guys are awesome! Keep up the good work!

- HC
Denise
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Marketing Report Suggestions 4.5

Post by Denise »

We appreciate these suggestions and it is a good list to consider for future versions! It is also helpful if you can offer further details, for instance, how you see the feature working or how the reports might look that is most helpful to you. It will help us give you more of what you are looking for specifically.

We would also love to hear from others interested in these same features as well! If you are interested as well, please add to this thread with details of what you would like to in how these features work and the reports they create.

Thanks again!
Sallyw2806

Post by Sallyw2806 »

I will be using LinkedIn heavily the next 3 months and it would be nice if it integrated with APWT. I know that LinkedIn has an app that is used with SalesForce. So it has already been developed within LI. Thanks, Sally
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

At this time, AllProWebTools does not have an integration with Linked In. If you could describe what features you would like, it could be considered for future versions of AllProWebTools.
Angela4037

Post by Angela4037 »

Hello support team, it would really be helpful to have LinkedIn integrated into the system. I strongly suggest this!!!