Gmail inbox integration

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Connor3197
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Gmail inbox integration

Post by Connor3197 »

I was wondering, since google calendars can be integrated into the allprowebtools workflow, I was wondering if the same could be done with gmail integration. The problem is this, two of our sales reps are fairly on the go and they would like to have emails that are sent out of the AllProWebTools system to automatically populate their gmail in the sent folder. Not sure if this is possible, just curious!
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Gmail inbox integration

Post by Dave »

I am not exactly sure what you are looking for, but we have created a number of tools relating to email that allow emails to be grouped by CRM record and the ability for multiple staff members (with different email addresses) to reply to an email from a client - all from inside AllProWebTools. This can all be accessed from a mobile device while on the go!

The idea is to consolidate all of the information into one place so you can better manage who emailed which client and when. This is difficult to do unless management has the login for each staff member's email account - and even then it would be daunting. This also helps when a staff member is sick or leaves the company - client's are not stuck with emails sitting in an email box that is not being checked.

Here is some more information: https://www.allprowebtools.com/New-from ... ail-Inbox/
Connor3197

Post by Connor3197 »

That makes sense, but I do not think I phrased my question correctly.

The idea would be once an email is sent from a contact in AllProWebTools, to have that sent email show up or auto populate in the reps personal gmail account (which is the sending account from AllProWebTools).

If it is not possible, understandable and not a big deal.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

Thanks for the suggestion, we love all the feedback we can get!

That is not currently a feature or planned for any future versions. We recommend logging into your AllProWebTools CRM record for the client to see a complete history.

If anyone else is interested in having this functionality, please let us know by commenting below.
Rosie2259

Post by Rosie2259 »

I would be interested in seeing all sent email from AllProWebTools populate in my "sent" gmail folder as well.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

Thanks so much for the upvote, Rosie!