How do I edit the words in the variation options?

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

How do I edit the words in the variation options?

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hello,

How do I edit the words in the variation options that appear on the product page? See the screenshot for an example.

So from that, I need to edit the '12/5 5:30pm to 8pm' words... where in the product's variation do I do that?

Thanks!
Attachments
wrongdate.jpg
wrongdate.jpg (28.99 KiB) Viewed 3700 times
Brads326
Support Team
Support Team

Re: How do I edit the words in the variation options?

Post by Brads326 »

Sorry you are having this problem I would like you help you out, but I'm not 100% sure where you are at on allprowebtools. Can you tell me specifically how you got to that screenshot (exactly what you clicked on and in the order in which you clicked). Can you also paste the URL of the page here as well, and what are you trying to edit '12/5 5:30pm to 8pm' to say? Once I have this information I can get to that specific point and help you out some more.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hi Brad,

Thanks for your reply!

So I don't like giving out client information on here, but I can tell you this much:

her Support Code: 2474-0
page link: /Mastery-Training-Virtual/

And we need to change to the new date: February 20, so using that same format, it would be '02/20 10am to 12pm'

If you are able to change this for me, great, but then I would also really need to know how so I can do this in the future, for her next class after this one.

Thanks for your help, let me know if you need any more info from me.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

From what I can tell from this account. It looks like you have applied some old variations to a new product. The original variation value of "12/5 5:30pm to 8pm" was created on 11/08/2017 for an event that occurred on 12/5.

The recommended practice would be to create a whole new product (instead of editing an old product to meet the new requirements). By creating a new product, you can keep your inventory and sales tracking separated between the different events. This is how the system was designed to work.

There is a menu option when you go to "Store"->"Variations" that will allow you to see all of the variations that you have configured. By clicking on the variation name, you will see a list of the possible options. From here you can edit the names of current options, add new options, or delete.

Here is a video that details how to create a new product with a new variation: