Forward Emails

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.

Forward Emails

Greetings,
We are looking for a way to forward emails from [email protected] to [email protected]
I have already created an email account in APWT "[email protected]" and mentioned forward email address "[email protected]".
My domain is already set up on Google Workspace. I do not want email inbox in APWT but want emails to be forwarded from "[email protected]" to "[email protected]"
I am able to send emails from APWT from email address "[email protected]" already.
please share steps what should I need to do on Google Workspace in order to receive/send emails to workspace.
Please assist me with this.
Thank you
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Forward Emails

You should contact Google and insert the correct MX records into your DNS.

You can learn how to manage DNS here: https://www.allprowebtools.com/The-DNS-Manager/

Google will also have instructions on how to create and forward email addresses.

Hi Dave,
I may need to do some email settings because I created "[email protected]" email in my workspace and I am not receiving emails to it. Is there any special address APWT wil give to me or I may need to add that to Google Workspace to make it work?

Let me mention proper email adresses:
[email protected] ( created on APWT )
[email protected] ( created on Google Workspace and is verified. This email address not sending emails and not receiving emails. )
Forward emails from [email protected] to [email protected]

NOTE : Google does not allow to create an email address without verification, Domain is Verified but the email address is not sending or receiving emails.

I would appreciate you can go through the information and guide us accordingly.

Thank you

Dave, let me add some clarification as I don't think T was specific enough and I know you and I did something like this before.

We purchased our STX domain through APWT. We have created a "team@" email on APWT and set it up to send emails from APWT.

I then added my STX domain to my Google Workspace as the primary domain there and created a "scott@" email this domain is verified with Google.

We would like the "team@" email created in APWT forwarded to the "scott@" email in Google Workspace meaning, we would like to be able to receive and respond to emails sent to the "Team@" email address via Google Workspace.

Also currently the "scott@" email is not sending or receiving emails. Would this be something we need to talk to Google about or APWT since the domain is through you?
Support Team
Support Team

You must choose only one company for email services. Please follow the instructions provided earlier:
You should contact Google and insert the correct MX records into your DNS.

You can learn how to manage DNS here: https://www.allprowebtools.com/The-DNS-Manager/

Google will also have instructions on how to create and forward email addresses.