Do you recognize this button?
Have you ever pressed it?
Why did you press the spam button?
When humans receive an email they did not ask for and do not want, they want to avoid getting similar emails in the future.
What are their choices?
- Delete the email (but they will still get more in the future)
- Unsubscribe (If they can find the link to unsubscribe)
- Quickly press the spam button and go on with life!
Which ot these choices would you make?
What is the easiest thing to do?
Make it Easy for the Humans
If you want to avoid humans marking your emails as spam - you need to make it EASY for people who do not want to get your emails anymore to UNSUBSCRIBE.
Place the unsubscribe link so it is easy to find, maybe even at the top of your emails.
Tip from the Experts
AllProWebTools offers you a special FOURTH option:
It allows you to add this phrase to your emails:
"If you don't want me to email you anymore, just reply and let me know and I won't email you ever again."
Here are the 2 videos that show you how to do this:
How many spam complaints is too many?
- You must maintain less than 1 spam complaint for every 1,000 emails you send over a 45 day period
- Your account cannot have more than 3 spam complaints over a 7 day period
- Your account cannot have more than 200 bounces in a 24 hour period
If your account violates any of the above, you may lose the ability to use APWT-SMTP. You will never be prevented from logging into your AllProWebTools account. We do not restrict access to AllProWebTools.
How will I know when I get a spam complaint?
- AllProWebTools emails you a notice every time your account receives a spam complaint.
- You will see notifications in the Workflow Timeline when you login to AllProWebTools
- You can see a summary of spam complaints when viewing email statistics
You should not disregard these alerts!
AllProWebTools will automatically prevent ALL emails from sending to someone who has filed a spam complaint or anyone who has unsubscribed. You do not need to delete the contact record or do anything else. You may still see this person in a marketing campaign or tag - but they will NOT receive any emails from AllProWebTools in the future.