Monday January 26, 2015
AllProWebTools solves the communication and scheduling problems common to many of these small businesses.
- Companies owned by one individual or couple
- Small staff - some may have delivery drivers, cooks, wait staff, or a receptionist
By upgrading their customer relationship strategy, lead acquisition, and productivity tools, small businesses can improve efficiency and meet the needs of more new customers. They also increase their ability to attract new customers by improving their website and marketing capabilities.
Integrating all these functions into one software solution can save them a lot of energy, and give them access to unique, time-saving tools.
- Restaurants, Bakeries, Breweries
- Personal Chefs
- Food Trucks
The Workflow Timeline gives owners, managers, and employees access to a live feed of important business updates.
- Stay connected and in-the-loop without making phone calls to check on progress.
- Staff on the road get important client updates and tasks in real time.
- New appointments and orders post in real time.
- All the tools below post to the Workflow Timeline, making it a powerful tool for small business owners.
Some of these companies sell products online,and many could benefit from online orders or bookings. Having a web presence is also a great way to acquire leads, provide information to potential customers, and give current customers a place to recommend the company’s services.
- Online Scheduling: Customers can make appointments and orders onlinewithout picking up the phone. They could even book and pay for catering online. This is perfect for business owners that spend a lot of time playing phone tag.
- Image Slider and Photo Gallery: Perfect to show off food, satisfied customers, and location.
- Opt-In Lead Box: Send new customer notifications as a text directly to the owner or manager, to keep up with leads on the go.
- Video Testimonials: Let satisfied customers speak for themselves with engaging testimonials.
Customer satisfaction is critical for small businesses. Using Customer Relationship Management tools (CRM) helps keep customers happy and draws in new leads.
- Client Notes: Internal client notes post automatically to the Workflow Timeline, so everyone has the most current information. This is great for caterers to keep up with updates on the go.
- Customer Database: Keep the contact information of all past customers, current customers, leads, affiliates, and more in one database, integrated with the sales pipeline.
- Acquire Leads: Search for businesses that might benefit from the company’s services, using the online tool. Drop a map pin on the desired location, and instantly access contact information and a preview of the websites of local businesses. Leads can be added directly to the sales pipeline.
- Mobile Invoicing: Generate accurate to the minute invoices instantly from a mobile device.
Making use of AllProWebTools’ timecard and tasking tools, both of which post to the Workflow Timeline, makes a manager or owner’s job easier. Scrolling through the Timeline gives up-to-the minute information, without the need for constant drop-ins or phone calls. The productivity tools can also help solo-preneurs get organized.
- Timecards: Workers clock in from a computer or mobile device, with location verified by GPS, so managers and owners can see exactly when they got to work. For companies who bill by the hour, this provides accurate to the minute data for the invoice.
- Pay in Advance: Companies can also charge a retainer and use clock-ins to drain from that retainer.
- Tasking: Managers and workers can assign each other tasks with various priority levels. Tasks can be shared, set to recur, and given priority levels. It’s perfect for setting a standard to-do list for events, or daily to-dos.
Many get new business from word of mouth and the phonebook, but a more proactive strategy could yield more dramatic results. Tapping into the resource of past customers and affiliate marketing can give an edge to small businesses that do outstanding work.
- Automated Email Marketing: Send past, current, and future customers automated emails to offer upsells and special offers, or to request a testimonial. Find out how many website visits, leads, and appointments result from each individual email campaign.
- Affiliate Marketing: Give affiliates rewards for referring new business your way, or form a partnership with other local businesses. Assign each affiliate a unique tracking URL to see how many website visits, lead box opt-ins, and even sales result directly from their actions.