Sunday May 4, 2014
In-Home Repair, Cleaning, and Services
AllProWebTools solves the communication and scheduling problems common to many of these small businesses.
- Companies with a stretched thin or partially absentee owner
- Several in-field teams working under one manager
By upgrading their customer relations strategy, lead acquisition, and productivity tools, small business repair and cleaning companies can improve efficiency and meet the needs of more new customers. They also increase their ability to attract new customers by improving their website and marketing capabilities.
Integrating all these functions into one software solution can save them a lot of energy and give them access to unique, time-saving tools.
- Plumbers, Electricians, Handymen, Heating and A/C, Garage Door Repair
- Home Entertainment Setup, Satellite Installation
- Window Cleaners, Carpet Cleaners, Housecleaners, Maids
- Gutter Installation/Repair/Cleaning
- Water and Fire Damage Restoration, Wood Restoration
- Clock Repair
- Pest Control
The Workflow Timeline gives owners, managers, and employees access to a live feed of important business updates.
- Stay connected and in-the-loop without progress reports and phone calls.
- All users can easily track the status of projects, new orders, and time card notes.
- All the tools below post to the Workflow Timeline, making it a powerful tool for small business owners.
Customer satisfaction is critical for a small business in the repair or cleaning industry. Using Customer Relationship Management tools (CRM) helps keep customers happy and draws in new leads.
- Client Notes: Internal client notes post automatically to theWorkflowTimeline, so everyone has the most current information. That way, the team can work together to meet the client’s needs as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Clients can be given access to client notes as status updates.
- Customer Database: Keep the contact information of all past customers, current customers, leads, affiliates, and more in one database, which is integrated with the sales pipeline
- Acquire Leads: Search for businesses that might benefit from the company’s services, using the online tool. Drop a map pin on the desired location, and instantly access contact information and a preview of the website. Leads can be added directly to the sales pipeline.
- Mobile Invoicing: Generate invoices instantly from a mobile device.
Especially with a spread-out workforce, it’s important to have all workers accounted for. Making use of AllProWebTools’ timecard and tasking tools, both of which post to the Workflow Timeline, makes a manager or owner’s job easier. Scrolling through the Timeline gives them up-to-the minute information, without the need for constant drop-ins or phone calls.
- Timecards: Workers clock in from a mobile device, with location verified by GPS, so managers and owners can see exactly when they got to work. For companies who bill by the hour, this provides accurate to the minute data for the invoice.
- Pay in Advance: Companies can also charge a retainer and have employees clock in to drain from that retainer.
- Tasking: Managers and workers can assign each other tasks with various priority levels. Tasks can be shared among several employees, and tasks can be set to recur on any schedule. It’s perfect for setting a standard to-do list for each house call.
- Updated tasks post to the Workflow Timeline, so all employees can track progress.
These companies often don’t sell products online, but having a web presence is a great way to acquire leads, provide information to potential customers, and give current customers a place to recommend the company’s services.
- Online Scheduling: Clients can make their own appointments online, or indicate time blocks when they will be available, without picking up the phone. This is perfect for companies that spend a lot of time playing phone tag.
- Opt-In Lead Box: Send new customer notifications as a text directly to the owner or manager to keep up with leads on the go.
- Video Testimonials: Let satisfied customers speak for themselves with engaging testimonials, including before-and-after footage.
Many get new business from word of mouth and the phone book, but a more proactive strategy could yield more dramatic results. Tapping into the resource of past customers and affiliate marketing can give an edge to small businesses that do outstanding work.
- Automated Email Marketing: Find out how many website visits, leads, and appointments result from each individual email campaign, to make it clear what’s working and what isn’t.
- Send past customers automated emails at set times after a job is completed to offer upsells and maintenance offers, or to request a testimonial.
- Proactively seek out maintenance work by reminding customers of periodic maintenance needs.
- Offer special deals or send newsletters
- Affiliate Marketing: Give affiliates credit for referring new business your way. Assign each affiliate a unique tracking URL to see how many website visits, lead box opt-ins, and even sales result directly from their actions.