Monday December 22, 2014
If your answer is something like “passion” or “love,” you’re lucky – you’re obviously following your bliss. But that’s not exactly what I meant.
What turns your passion and love into profits, growth, and productivity? It’s you, right? You keep your business running, day after day. You make the tough calls, you keep your employees accountable, and you set goals for the future.
So doesn’t it follow that when you’re efficient, the company is efficient? When you have clarity and insight, aren’t you more empowered to shape the future?
When you’re in the KNOW, your company GROWS.
But where do you get this clarity and insight? Most of us outsource this vital task to a host of apps, online business tools, and “software solutions,” which all promise to eliminate worry and facilitate growth. We rely on managers to monitor our staff’s productivity and to keep us in the loop.
But you manage the apps. You manage the managers. Do you find yourself regularly calling meetings or interrupting your staff to get progress updates? Are your employees spending hours each month creating weekly reports, so you can see what they’re working on? Or, worst of all, have you given up on monitoring productivity altogether?
Wouldn’t you like to have better visibility – see what’s really going on – without interrupting the flow of your business?
Introducing the Workflow Timeline from AllProWebTools
The Workflow Timeline is a live feed of all your essential business updates. With one log in, you access a constantly shifting tableau of what’s going on in your company.
It provides the following updates:
- New Orders – see both paid and unpaid invoices. You’re just one click away from order and invoice information, shipping status, payment status, and more. You can also quickly access a complete list of orders, which you can sort by date, client, or dollar total.
- Abandoned Carts – find out if a customer filled out a cart and then didn’t complete the order. This allows you to quickly follow up with a phone call or an emailed coupon.
- Client Notes – quickly get a sense of lead status, customer satisfaction, and new leads from leadboxes. Read through the notes written by your sales team and customer service representatives, and then add instructions or assign tasks based on what you learn.
- Timecards – get details on how your employees are spending their time. Find out how long they spent on particular tasks or projects and make sure they’re making good use of their time.
- Tasks – see who’s collaborating on which projects, assign priorities for tasks you send to employees, and quickly see exactly what got done over the course of the day.
You can filter the Timeline to show any one of these features exclusively, or filter it to show the complete timeline of a certain employee or customer.
It’s a great way to scroll through your most important updates at the start of the day, at lunch, and before you leave. Using the Workflow Timeline is much faster, more current, and more accurate than having your employees submit weekly reports – who has time to read through those, anyway?
How Can the Timeline Know All of This?
It’s because we provide all of the tools it learns from. No more payments to a host of different apps. No more logging in and out. No more sticky note reminders. Everything you need, in one place.