Monday March 18, 2019
When a customer visits a page that no longer exists on your website, AllProWebTools uses a default [SYSTEM] template to display the error message. You can customize this page to fit your brand's personality and professionalism by following the steps listed below:
1. Log into your AllProWebTools account.
2. Click "Website," then "My Webpages."
3. Search "system," find the "[SYSTEM] - Page Not Found (404)" page, and Click the greed Edit button
4. Customize Page with Custom HTML/CSS
Instead of using a 404 error page, you can also choose to automatically forward all visitors to another web page. When they click the link to the page that no longer exists, they will go to a homepage or another page you specify. Here's how to forward a visitor to another page:
1. Click "Website," then "My Webpages."
2. Search "system," then click the gear icon next to "SYSTEM-Page-Not-Found-404/."
3. Click the "Redirect this page" toggle to "Yes," then add the desired URL in the "Redirect Location" bar.
This system template with your custom changes will automatically be used the next time a customer visits a page that does not exist. To view a list of 404 errors on your website, follow these instructions.