Every New AllProWebTools Account has a Starting Send Limit of 100 emails / hour.
- As you use your account to send emails, your send limit will increase.
- When you change your Domain in your AllProWebTools account, your send limit will reset to 100
- Your send limit affects how many contacts can be automatically assigned by the Prospecting Pools
- Your send limit affects how many contacts you can manually add to a campaign
Increasing Send Limit
The more emails you schedule, the higher your limit will increase each hour. For example, when you schedule 1,000 emails to be sent:
- 9AM: 100 emails sent
- 10AM: 100 emails sent (100 cap)
- 11AM: 200 Emails Sent (Cap Raised)
- 12PM: 500 Emails Sent (Cap Raised)
- 1PM: 100 Emails Send (End of Campaign)
After this, your new send limit will never be less than 500 / hour
Use Scheduled Emails to increase your send limit FAST
- You can immediately schedule an unlimited number of emails to be sent, even when your send limit is only 100 / hour.
- Your send limit will increase every hour as you send more emails.
Click here to learn how to increase your send limit to the max in just 12 hours
All accounts are limited to a maximum send limit of 10,000. 10,000 daily is 300,000 emails sent per month and would cost approximatley $600 / month. This is a sufficient limit for the majority of users.
You can request a special consideration (by contacting the Support Team) for a send limit increase if your account meets all of the following conditions:
- The account has been sending emails in daily volumes approaching 10,000 / day for at least 6 months
- Spam complaints have been exceptionally low
- Bounces are exceptionally low
- Reputation score is above 75%