SMTP is the service that sends emails.
You can connect your AllProWebTools to any SMTP service - and there are thousands to choose from!
Here are just a few:
- Office 365
Using 3rd Party SMTP
- When you connect your AllProWebTools account with one of the email providers above, you will be charged by 2 companies.
- AllProWebTools will charge you monthly for your AllProWebTools account and the SMTP service will likely charge you based on the amount of emails that you send.
- Your SMTP service will monitor the amount of bounces and spam complaints that result from your emails.
- If your ability to send emails stops, you will need to contact both AllProWebTools and the SMTP company to figure out what is going on.
- We offer APWT-SMTP to simplify your email marketing needs.
- There is only one bill to pay and one company to contact when there are problems with your account.
- We handle all the technical stuff so you don't have to
Account Under Review
If you send email from your AllProWebTools account using APWT-SMTP and there are a high number of spam complaints or bounced emails. Your ability to send emails using APWT-SMTP may be restricted.
- You must maintain less than 1 spam complaint for every 1,000 emails you send over a 45 day period
- Your account cannot have more than 3 spam complaints over a 7 day period
- Your account cannot have more than 200 bounces in a 24 hour period
You can still use your AllProWebTools account to send emails by connecting your AllProWebTools account to any other SMTP service such as the ones listed at the top of this lesson. Instructions to do this are found here.
If you have completed this training course, you can make a written appeal to reinstate your APWT-SMTP service here.