Thursday April 11, 2019
You've already sent emails and postcards to existing customers, but your open rate has been less than satisfactory - below 10%. You need a more effective way to touch your audience, and you need it integrated with your CRM and email system so you can track your results. Text messaging could be the big break you've been looking for!
With texts, you have a personal, direct way to touch your customers. Here are some staggering figures about text message marketing:
- 90% of people read texts within 3 seconds of receiving them
- Text messages get a 98% open rate
- Customers use mobile coupons 10x more than other methods
What Can I Do with Bulk Texting?
- Add a text message to a marketing campaign that includes email and other forms of communication.
- Manually add customers to a new tag in your CRM.
- Follow-up with new leads or existing customers through lead boxes and tags.
- Allow customers to add themselves to a tag.
What Can I Do With Individual Texting?1. Send a personalized message.
You can send customers messages individually by clicking "New Message" in their contact. Individual texts are a great way to reach out to customers on a special occasion, like a birthday or anniversary, and send them a coupon or voucher to celebrate! With personalized messages, you can go the extra mile to serve and connect with your customers.
2. Customers can text your number directly and chat one-on-one.
Not only can you send individual messages to customers, but customers can send texts directly to your business number at any time. You can use this feature to offer 24-hour support, for customers to RSVP for events or order their favorite candy, and to offer a way to opt-in for special campaigns and offers. Even better, the business number through Phone.com allows you to be available to customers around the clock while keeping your personal phone number private.
How to Send Bulk Texts
1. Create a tag and add contacts to the tag.
To learn how to create and manage your tags, watch this video!
2. Create a new text message.
Hover over "Marketing, then click "Text Messages."
Name your new text message, then click "Create New Text Message."
Write the message of the text and then click "Send Message."
3. Select tags and schedule the message
Once you click, "Send Message," you'll be able to select as many tags as you'd like for the text. Everyone in those tags will receive this text.
Then, choose the date and time you'd like the text to be sent and click "Schedule Text Message." If you want to send the text immediately, click "Send Now."
Visit our recent blog to learn the details of our text marketing feature and how our integration compares to other text marketing providers.
Get Started with Text Messaging!
- Add the Text Messaging WebTool.
- Create your Phone.com account for as low as $12/month.
- Integrate your Phone.com account with your AllProWebTools account.